We are aiming for new heights – and need you to join our highly competent North American team!
We are proud to be the leading international developer and provider of software solutions to seafood companies worldwide. We know seafood and we know its challenges. We develop software with a smell of seafood. Our North American team consists of highly competent people with long experience from seafood. In Maritech we combine the two of the world’s most exciting, fastest growing industries: seafood and technology.
We are aiming for new heights – and need you to join our highly competent North American team.
We have an immediate opening for a Software Developer/Consultant, based in our Halifax, NS office. An exciting opportunity for software professionals looking for a new career opportunity. We are looking for you who thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment and enjoy being a member of a close-knit team that is dedicated to delivering the best possible service to our clients.
This position, although primarily technical, will require contact with clients. The ability to be customer-facing is therefore an important facet of this role. You will be given an opportunity to learn new skills and advance within the organization, as we focus our business on delivering new vertical solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide solutions development for new and existing clients.
• Manage customer’s implementations for the full life cycle of their project.
• Work closely with an international team on planning best of breed implementations.
• Provide pre-sales assistance and assist the sales and professional services teams to ensure clear client expectations for delivery
• Occasionally, sit in on and assist with product demonstrations to business and technical audiences
You have experience with developing for Microsoft Dynamics, especially migrating from older versions to cloud-based integrations. C# would be an asset.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Diploma and a minimum of 3 years’ experience with ERP products.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP Products NAV and Business Central (Preferred)
• Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently manage multiple projects
• Strong presentation, communication, and planning skills.
• Ability to travel to customer sites when requested
• Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team.
• Experience in the Seafood Industry would be an asset
Is this you? Please contact us for more information and application:
Kjell Jørgensen, Managing Director for Maritech Dynamics Ltd:
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 (902) 266 9967
Julie Gulla-Pettersen, HR Manager Maritech:
E mail: email@example.com
Phone: +47 40 63 97 99